- 63 Army Personals were killed as Ukrainian forces attacked a Building in the city of Makiivka, the Russian defense ministry said on Monday.
- It was the deadliest known incident involving Russian troops in Ukraine as Kremlin continued to send more forces into the conflict.
- On the other hand, the Ukrainian military said that more than 400 soldiers were killed in the attack and it also took responsibility for the incident that took part in the eastern region of Donetsk.
- “On December 31, up to 10 units of enemy military equipment of various types were destroyed and damaged” in the town of Makiivka in the eastern region of Donetsk, the General Staff of Ukraine’s armed forces said in a statement.
- The Russia also said that Ukraine used the HIMARS system to conduct the strikes.” All the necessary assistance and support will be provided to the relatives and loved ones of the deceased servicemen,
- Daniil Bezsonov, a senior Moscow proxy official in the Russian-occupied Donetsk region, said that one of the missiles struck a vocational school that was acting as the refuge for some soldiers.
More Details News !! – https://www.wionews.com/world/ukrainian-strike-on-russian-held-makiivka-results-in-death-of-63-soldiers-548811